Saturday 31 March 2012

- WHAT IS EBOO?


EBOO, also known as extracorporeal blood oxygenation and ozonation treatment, exposes blood to oxygen (O2) mixed with ozone (O3). Clinicians use different methods of performing the procedure, including exposing small amounts of withdrawn blood and reinfusing the contents, to running a patient's blood through a type of hemodialysis machine. Studies suggest that while providing the blood with rich oxygen, the ozone destroys foreign microbes and has antioxidant properties. Research also indicates that this therapy improves the symptoms of patients with cardiac and vascular diseases.
Physicians typically perform EBOO treatments, also known as autohemotherapy, in a hospital or special clinical settings, and treatment methods vary depending on the reasons for EBOO treatment. Some physicians withdraw just under 1 cup (200 milliliters) of blood into a sterilized bag, add heparin and insert the oxygen/ozone mixture. The blood is returned to the patient in under 30 minutes. Studies indicate no ill effects from the treatment, and reports indicate that the benefits from this type of therapy include lowered total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein levels, along with enhanced antioxidant activity.
Some facilities perform a more extensive EBOO procedure that involves pumping blood through a filtering machine, in a manner similar to kidney dialysis. Some physicians combine kidney dialysis with EBOO. This type of treatment lasts from one to two hours and exposes up to 10 pints (4,800 milliliters) of heparinized blood to the oxygen/ozone mixture. Some autohemotherapy units might also expose the blood to ultraviolet light for further decontamination. Depending on the medical condition treated, patients might undergo therapy daily, or one or twice a week, for a predetermined period of time.
Chronic cardiac conditions might require monthly follow up EBOO treatments. Laboratory tests and personal testimonies suggest that cardiac patients experience improvement in energy levels and the heart's pumping ability after exposure to oxygen rich blood. Some physicians claim effects of autohemotherapy also include successfully removing cholesterol embolisms. Health care proponents of oxygen/ozone therapy might use the treatments intramuscularly or topically as well. Research also indicates that patients exposed to autohemotherapy following a stroke exhibited increased blood flow.
Patients with peripheral arterial disease often develop open wounds that resist healing on the lower extremities because of poor circulation. Encapsulating the affected area and exposing the wounds to EBOO therapy, patients experience dramatic healing results. The treatment has also proved successful in treating patients suffering from flesh eating bacterial infections.
Reports suggest that patients rarely experience adverse effects, but there may be complications of EBOO therapy. Side effects can include vascular inflammation at the insertion site. The dialysis process might also inject an air bubble, or gas embolism, into the bloodstream, blocking vessels and inhibiting circulation. Overexposure to oxygen/ozone mixtures may produce abnormal heart rhythms, chest pain, and fainting.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Dr Ozone,

    What is the difference between EBOO and MAHT?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

  2. A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR OKOSUN the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
    that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and
    he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
    cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with negative result. when i went for test i was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email drokosun55@gmail.com or  whatsapp number:+2348124363791  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this, Few months back doctor told me that I have herpes , I lost all hope in life on one faithful day Murch 15th I came across a woman say about Dr Ehichioya I messaged the woman and she told me that  Dr Ehichioya is a very good doctor and Dr Ehichioya helped her to get rid of her hepatitis illness permanent I ask her for Dr Ehichioya contact she sent it to me and I decided to email him and he told me that all is going to be well with me and I decided to purchased his herbal medicine and used Ups courier service to ship the herbal medicine to me and he also told me how I will used the herbal medicine and I did as he told me behold I am now negative as you awe reading this testimony and pleas whatsApp him on +234815 271 9187 or email address drehichioyacurehome@gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe this, Few months back doctor told me that I have herpes , I lost all hope in life on one faithful day Murch 15th I came across a woman say about Dr Ehichioya I messaged the woman and she told me that  Dr Ehichioya is a very good doctor and Dr Ehichioya helped her to get rid of her hepatitis illness permanent I ask her for Dr Ehichioya contact she sent it to me and I decided to email him and he told me that all is going to be well with me and I decided to purchased his herbal medicine and used Ups courier service to ship the herbal medicine to me and he also told me how I will used the herbal medicine and I did as he told me behold I am now negative as you awe reading this testimony and pleas whatsApp him on +234815 271 9187 or email address drehichioyacurehome@gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe this, Few months back doctor told me that I have herpes , I lost all hope in life on one faithful day Murch 15th I came across a woman say about Dr Ehichioya I messaged the woman and she told me that  Dr Ehichioya is a very good doctor and Dr Ehichioya helped her to get rid of her hepatitis illness permanent I ask her for Dr Ehichioya contact she sent it to me and I decided to email him and he told me that all is going to be well with me and I decided to purchased his herbal medicine and used Ups courier service to ship the herbal medicine to me and he also told me how I will used the herbal medicine and I did as he told me behold I am now negative as you awe reading this testimony and pleas whatsApp him on +234815 271 9187 or email address drehichioyacurehome@gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been a herpes carrier for 2 years and I tried every possible means
    of curing but all of no useful until I saw a health promotion on a
    herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of
    diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was
    not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his
    email, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days
    and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks of use, do not
    lose hope to contact him early If you need help, am convinced he can help you too,
    He is also special in curing 1.
    HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN
    PAPILLOMAVIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Eratosthenes)ETC,,,,,, You can also visit his website:
    http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com
     email him on dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete