Saturday 31 March 2012

- MAJOR AUTOHEMOTHERAPY


Major Autohemotherapy
Major Autohemotherapy involves the injection of medical grade ozone gas into blood drawn
 from a person. The ozone is allowed to mix with the blood for a period of time. The ozonated blood is then intravenously infused back into the same person. The ozonated blood will be
 a much brighter red color than the drawn blood. This is because the blood has been
Oygenated . Major Autohemotherapy is another term used to describe Ozone Therapy
 when it is applied to the blood.
It appears that when ozone is injected into the treated sample of blood it destroys any
 pathogens and when it is injected back into the person it has the effect of an autogenous
 (self-generated) vaccine.
Major Autohemotherapy is a specific, medical procedure that must be performed by
properly trained, medical professionals in accordance with strict protocols. When
properly performed, Major Autohemotherapy is comfortable, safe and effective. Major Autohemotherapy has a cumulative effect so that each treatment builds on and enhances
 the effects of previous treatments. For acute infections, frequent treatment may be
 necessary initially.
Since your blood contains more oxygen during and immediately after Hydrogen Peroxide
Therapy, some people notice improved skin color. If your blood was drawn at this time
it would appear more bright red than usual due to the increased oxygen content. You may
 leave the clinic after completion of the IV. Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy will not interfere
 with your ability to drive.
Major Autohemotherapy is often combined with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UVBI) which synergistically amplifies the effectiveness of both therapies.



Approximately 200cc of a clients blood is withdrawn into an evacuated bottle. The bottle
 is then hung upside down, and ozone gas (the same volume as the blood withdrawn) is
 infused into the bottle. The blood is then given back to the patient, much like a 
transfusion.
Major Auto-hemotherapy is the preferred method of many practitioners, and it is used 
in well over 150 diseases. In Germany, even the ambulances are equipped with ozone generators; if ozone is administered within 24 hours of a stroke, 95% of patients 
suffer no permanent paralysis.  
Fifty years of safe use on millions of patients has a lot of weight. The drawback to
 its real effectiveness is that it is usually given only once or twice a week, because
 the clients can only afford that many treatments.


1 comment:


  1. A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete