Saturday 31 March 2012

- PROLOZONE FOR BACK PAIN


Ozone therapy relieves back pain

back-pain
Scientists at the University of Toronto have published the results of a study on the use of ozone gas injection s e skin for the treatment of low back pain, this study of over 8000 patients shows the effectiveness of treatment that allows immediate relief without side effects.
Produced from pure oxygen by year energy input, the oxygen ozone Provides Wherever It Is Lacking in the body. Produced from pure oxygen by an energy input, ozone provides the oxygen wherever it is lacking in the body. Ozone IS a kind of super-oxygen Transformed by energy input. Ozone is a kind of super-oxygen transformed by energy input. Its molecule Composed of Three IS atomic oxygen (O3), while the oxygen molecule contains only two (O2). Its molecule is composed of three oxygen atoms (O3), while the oxygen molecule contains only two (O2). Ozone recovery and cell metabolism HAS Revitalizing effect ozone recovery cell metabolism and has a revitalizing effect
Ozone therapy HAS flourished in Germany from 1960, g hanks to new aircraft manufacturer ozone from pure oxygen to “medical grade”. Ozone therapy has flourished in Germany from 1960, g hanks to new aircraft manufacturer ozone from pure oxygen to “medical grade”. In France the association Axioms Since 1997, works to inform the public about this technology and to train Practitioners In France the association Axioms since 1997, works to inform the public about this technology and to train practitioners
In low concentrations, ozone: promotes blood circulation, Stimulate The Immune System, inducer tissue regeneration, HAS healing action. In low concentrations, ozone: promotes blood circulation, stimulates the immune system, induces tissue regeneration, has a healing action. Ozone IS particularly effective in fields of: chronic fatigue, dysfunction of the cardiovascular system, Problems venous, arterial circulation, delay aging, impotence, rheumatic manifestations, viral diseases Ozone is particularly effective in cases of: chronic fatigue, system malfunction cardiovascular, venous problems, arterial circulation, delaying aging, impotence, rheumatic manifestations, viral diseases
There are no con-indications: the practice of ozone therapy in the common condition, and Incompatibility with Other therapeutic methods. There are no cons-indications: the practice of ozone therapy in the common condition, and incompatibility with other therapeutic methods. However, at some concentrations Is A respiratory irritant That we must AVOID inhaling. However, at certain concentrations is a respiratory irritant that we must avoid inhaling.
The mode of administration of ozone depends on the medical field and the disorder exists: ozone baths for General Health and Treatment of lesions peau.i nsufflations in natural cavities (rectum and vagina), bring very large Amounts of ozone, slow intravenous injection, direct Autohemotherapy small, Where the Blood sample with a syringe, intravenous, IS ozonized and fed back to intramuscular or intravenous, high Autohemotherapy or ozonation venous extra-body. The mode of administration of ozone depends on the medical field and the disorder exists: ozone baths for general health and treatment of lesions peau.i nsufflations in natural cavities (rectum and vagina), bring very large amounts of ozone, slow intravenous injection, direct small autohemotherapy, where the blood sample with a syringe, intravenous, is ozonized and fed back to intramuscular or intravenous, high autohemotherapy or ozonation venous extra -body.


9 comments:

  1. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts.
    pain management fort worth tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is really worthy and please provide me some new content along with best bookmarking sites .. and please keep posting more information.
    Medical

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    Medical

    ReplyDelete

  4. A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete

  5. A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW I WAS CURE FROM HERPES DISEASE WITH THE HELP OF DR EFE

    HERBAL MEDICINE CONTACT HIM VIA drefeherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com 


    I am so happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about Dr Efe online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drefeherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com) or whatsap +2349022548228

    ReplyDelete
  7. HERBAL MEDICINE IS THE BEST

    TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HPV [with Herbal Traditional medicine]
    Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor called DR. Odion who helped me in my life. I was infected with HPV in 2019, but with the help of DR odion herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to DR Odion and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to DR Odion and they were all cured from their various illness. So if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can call or Whatsapp him +234 9019421176 also have a herbal cure for 4 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4 HSV1/HSV2
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!
    I can’t stop talking about this man called DR odion cause he is God sent to cure humans from different DISEASES with herbal medications,he cured me of HPV ,he will also help you.
    GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone i am here to testify and englighten you on how you can be cure from the disease/virus known as Diabetes as the FDA described that it cannot be cured or there is no cure for it, not knowing that herbal treatment is highly recommended for the treatment and cure for Diabetes its easy and it has no side effect, Doctor James herbal mix medicine it's A1 and a powerful strong  pure natural remedy that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being  are you interested in curing Diabetes now, I am a living testimony of how Dr James herbal mix medicine cured me with natural herbs which I bought from him. You can cure your Herpes, Hepatitis a, b, Gonorrhea, Fibroids ,Infertility ,Epilepsy, Syphilis, Chronic infection, Copd, ,Std, Cancer, Hpv Backache,arthritis etc.........
    for more info send him a DM on
    WhatsApp @ +2348152855846
    Email drjamesherbal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been a herpes carrier for 2 years and I tried every possible means
    of curing but all of no useful until I saw a health promotion on a
    herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of
    diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was
    not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his
    email, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days
    and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks of use, do not
    lose hope to contact him early If you need help, am convinced he can help you too,
    He is also special in curing 1.
    HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN
    PAPILLOMAVIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Eratosthenes)ETC,,,,,, You can also visit his website:
    http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com
     email him on dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete