Saturday 31 March 2012

- OZONE: BRONCHITIS & ASTHMA


Chronic Bronchitis
The immunomodulating properties of ozone can be useful in the treatment of chronic bronchitis. Ozone therapy facilitates the normalization of anti-infective immune response of the organism to viral-bacterial infection. That results in the tension of the local and general immunity, which is decreased in chronic bronchitis. As a result of treatment, in bronchial contents and mucosal cells as well as in peripheral blood it comes to an increase in the total number of T-lymphocytes and T-helpers stimulating the proliferation of B-cells and the formation of antibodies. There is an increase in IgA and IgM in blood serum, an increase in the circulating immunocomplexes and an activation of phagocyte neutrophiles. The indices of secretory IgA in bronchial contents return to normal.
With remission of bronchial inflammation it comes to an increase in the suppressive activity indicating the adequacy of immune response. The absorbability of monocytes and neutrophiles of peripheral blood is activated providing the elimination of causative agents.
Ozone therapy can be successfully used in the treatment of obstructive bronchitis, which is characterized by respiratory insufficiency of different manifestation. Persistent bronchial obstruction does not only result in the progressive respiratory insufficiency, but also facilitates pulmonary hypertension. The vasodilating properties of ozone can be particularly useful in this case. The improvement in the oxygen-transport function of blood through the parenteral introduction of ozone/oxygen gas mixture i.e. by moving aside the lungs, the increase in the release of oxygen to the tissues result in the removal of hypoxemia and tissue hypoxia.
Recommended methods of ozone therapy:
·       Intravenous drop-by-drop infusions of ozonated saline solution;
·       Rectal ozone insufflations;
·       Minor autohaemotherapy with ozone;
·       Acupuncture therapy with ozone;
·       Inhalations with ozonated water.
The results of ozone therapy used in patients with chronic bronchitis were the following: in 79% of patients - an improvement in the condition, in 29% of cases - a significant improvement i.e. the complete disappearance of cough, dyspnea, weakness, lung wheezing; in 21% of cases - satisfactory results of treatment.

Bronchial Asthma
The effect of ozone therapy develops through its many-sided action on the pathological process. First of all, this is the ability of ozone to remove bronchospasm that occurs due to the dilatating effect on smooth musculature through NO-radical produced in the endotheliocytes under the action of ozone.
Of great importance is the ability of ozone to remove tissue hypoxia, which always develops in patients with bronchial asthma due to pulmonary insufficiency, resulted from bronchospasm. The transport of oxygen to blood past the lungs, the increased release of oxygen to the tissues, the improvement in the flow properties of blood are the basis for removal of hypoxia.
An increase in oxygen supply leads to the normalization of organs and systems, in particular the immune system. The organism's immunological mechanisms are oxygen-dependent as the adequate chemotaxis and phagocytosis with generation of oxygen free radicals by the macrophages and granulocytes in response to infection require appropriate oxygen supply.
The immunological effect of ozone develops through the activation of the production of cytokines - interferons, tumor necrosis factor, interleukins. The latter ones activate the cell-bound and humoral immunity. It comes to the intensification of the synthesis of T-killers, which are responsible for the cell-bound immunity, normalization in the production of T-helpers regulating the activity of B-lymphocytes regarding the synthesis of immunoglobulins.
The stimulation of the immune system facilitates the suppression of the inflammatory process owing to the decreased activity of effector cells and their decreased production of biologically active substances providing bronchospastic reactions.
The anti-viral and anti-bacterial effects of ozone are also of great importance. The bactericidal action of ozone is similar to the organism's own processes focused on the destruction of foreign antigens. Ozone intensifies the action of free radicals owing to the increased phagocytic ability of leukocytes. Besides, ozone penetrates into the microbial cell and directly reacts with cytoplasma proteins thus disturbing bacterial proliferation.
The anti-viral mechanism of ozone develops by damaging the polypeptide chains of viral membrane that disturbs the ability of virus to hold on the cells. It also comes to the breakdown of one RNA chain into two parts that stops the reproductive process of viruses. The protective action of ozone towards the intact cells is important. The defense against viruses is provided through the activated synthesis of interferon and the intensified elimination of virus-infected cells.
Recommended methods of ozone therapy:
·       Intravenous drop-by-drop infusions of ozonated saline solution;
·       Rectal ozone insufflations;
·       Major autohaemotherapy with ozone;
·       Acupuncture therapy with ozone;
·       Inhalations with ozonized distilled water.
One of the investigations included 42 patients with bronchial asthma who received one course of ozone therapy. Most of the patients (83%) had moderate severity of disease. After the course of ozone therapy a significant improvement in the patient's condition (a decrease in dyspnea attacks more than twice and in the dosage of drug therapy) was observed in 86% of patients. In 7% of patients asthmatic attacks were completely stopped by gradually rejecting the use of medicines. In 7% of cases there was no improvement.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this extremely informative article on bronchitis asthma. I recently read about what is bronchitis on website called breathefree.com. I found it extremely helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GOT CURED FROM CHRONIC ASTHMATIC BRONCHITIS THROUGH HERBAL MEDICINE
    I am sharing my story in an excited mood. It all started when I woke up with a bad cough. I felt it was because of the cold, maybe, I didn't put on enough warm clothing to sleep. I coughed all through that day. I waited a few days to see if it got worse and it did. I was coughing to the extent of dry heaves and I was vomiting. The cough hurt my throat severely. I finally ended up in the ER. They sent me home with antibiotics, an inhaler, and some pills to stop the coughing.
    After 7 days, of worsening cough, I went back to the hospital where I was diagnosed of chronic asthmatic bronchitis. My wheezing became so loud that I found it difficult to sleep. When I went to the doctor I was given a Z-Pak, albuterol inhaler, oral steroids, cough pills which didn't do any good, and was told to take Mucinex. The more I take these medications, the worse my condition became.
    I went in search for a cure without complications. I read stories of people who had worst cases of bronchitis and asthma. I was happy that people had gone through what I was going through and were cured by herbal medication.
    I contacted the email address shared by someone who suffered bronchitis and was cured by Herbal Medication without complications. I received tremendous improvement after its use. The wheezing stopped totally and my sputum was no longer greenish. In case you have the same issue or you wish to help someone who has, you may contact Dr. Scott for his medication via drevanscott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was diagnosed several years ago with emphysema. He was able to quit smoking and we stayed on top of any illness. He has been hospitalized with pneumonia every year. His breathing has been getting worse but oxygen levels stay in the 97 to 98 range except when he's in hospital. For a year now he has been passing out. It is only for 1 to 3 minutes and was only when he would start coughing. The doctor changed his medications around but he passes out when breathing a bit hard. Also his feet swell up and are numb all the time. He then started using a cane. i searched for alternative treatment before i was introduced to Health herbal clinic by a friend here in the United states she told me they have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the Emphysema herbal formula for my husband and he commenced usage, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms totally dissapeared, his cough was gone and he no longer experience shortness of breath(dyspnea), contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic@ gmail. com Or website www .healthherbalclinic. weebly. com. Herbs are truely gift from God

    ReplyDelete
  4. CURED FROM 3 YEARS CHRONIC BRONCHITIS THROUGH HERBS
    I was diagnosed of chronic bronchitis (CB). I had it for about 3 years. While it lasted, I coughed every day. My throat was always filled with mucus and it never goes away. Some days my cough is more persistent and I'll cough up the mucus; most days I just have a pitiful cough that bothers my throat but I can't stop. I was given prednisone and different inhalers which I used for years. These medications only subdued it for few weeks, but it will return again coupled with wheezing. I also had other heart challenges from using these medications. I got tired of using English medications and inhalers without a cure; I thought I will be stuck with bronchitis forever.
    I needed alternative medications that will restore my health. The wheezing and coughs was getting too much whenever it returns. In search for a cure I went to googled where I read stories of those who had experienced severe cases worst than mine but got cured after using Herbal Medications. Truth is that I never used Herbal medications because I thought if English med failed, what can herbs do for me. But years of bronchitis has removed my doubt as I have tried all known inhalers and medications without cure. I followed the testimonies of an Herbal medication recommended by someone whose bronchitis was caused from years of smoking, but was cured by herbal medication. I contacted Dr. Scott which he mentioned, placed my order and 3 months of use, I noticed tremendous improvement. After I finished the Herbal medication, I have never had bronchitis again till today which was 2 years ago. Well, I trust Dr. Scott herbal medication as a perfect cure for bronchitis. You may reach him via drevanscott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from asthma , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered asthma and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from asthma and Emphysema. and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to asthma . I never imagined asthma has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. asthma has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm giving a testimony about Dr Nogadu the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr Nogadu via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Air freight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-5 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favour by  contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering from it, your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured also Dr Nogadu help my brother wife to cure her cervical cancer she was suffering from the past 5 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my brother  heard about it, he went home to tell his wife  about Dr Nogadu then his wife  email him and explain her problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Air freight courier service to sent her the herbal medicine and he instruct her on how she  will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, she should go and check her self in the hospital and she did as she was instructed by Dr Nogadu, to GOD be the glory she was cure of her cervical cancer which she was suffering from for the past 5 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir for the good work you did in our family. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347010627760.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been a herpes carrier for 2 years and I tried every possible means
    of curing but all of no useful until I saw a health promotion on a
    herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of
    diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was
    not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his
    email, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days
    and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks of use, do not
    lose hope to contact him early If you need help, am convinced he can help you too,
    He is also special in curing 1.
    HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN
    PAPILLOMAVIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Eratosthenes)ETC,,,,,, You can also visit his website:
    http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com
     email him on dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete