Saturday 31 March 2012

- OZONE MINOR AUTOHAEMOTHERAPY



Another effective way to use ozone is in the form of a minor autohemotherapy. This involves taking out a small amount blood is ozone-treated in such a manner as to fragment most virions without regard to preserving cellular elements.

This treated blood, injected intramuscularly, carries fragments of viral envelope and nucleic acids which find their way into the general circulation and to the immune network. The latter, if still relatively operational, begins to manufacture appropriate antibodies which in turn, serve to counter the evolution of the infection.

The interesting feature of this technique is that antibodies thus manufactured are individualized to the particular patient receiving the treatment, since they are derived from their own viral stock, In view of the high mutability of retroviruses, each patient carries a unique viral strain. Minor autohemotherapy can thus be conceptualized as a method of autovaccination providing a high degree of antibody specificity.


The minor autohemotherapy specifically stimulates the body’s second line of defense that is important in autoimmune diseases and long-time chronic illness.

After a period of time when the body needs to fight a long-term illness, the first line of defense becomes weakened. Ozone therapy, especially the minor autohemotherapy has the ability to reactivate the second line of defense, especially the natural killer cells.

3 comments:

  1. I am trying to do minor hemotherapy but every time, I reinject the blood/ozone mixture it stops halfway and I cannot force the rest of the mixture out of the syringe. Im not sure if it is clotting or what.

    ReplyDelete

  2. A world is enough for a wise. I'm SEN.BUKA MORRIS from DENMARK.I was a Herpes patient for 7years ,i suffered a great lost in applying medical treatment to get cure from the virus. It was too scaring having does sleepless nights with Herpes. I went through many hospitals seeking for the solution to my cure all my efforts where rendered useless. I was so frustrated, and lost my lovely wife along the line due to the bad effects of her virus. I became so ashamed of myself. I decided to check on the internet if there could be any possible remedy to this dangerous virus . Then,I came across lots of comments about Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, who's patience have recommended him of his Good work,testifying how his medicine saved their lives, and there have been living happily negative of their virus. I thought and believe I could be cure as well. Then,I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise after contacting him.,I was very happy in our first chat and I believe in everything he said. He really proved to me after going through lots of pics and videos with his patients. I then ordered for his medicine , he prepared and sent it through the DHL service.It was like a joke,but now a dream come through that I'm Herpes free, I have recently been confirmed HSV negative. All thanks to God for showing me the way to Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME the great and powerful herbalist. Reach this herbalist on his email [dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com] or +2347030936239.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a herpes carrier for 2 years and I tried every possible means
    of curing but all of no useful until I saw a health promotion on a
    herbalist from Africa who prepares herbal medicines to cure all sorts of
    diseases including cancer and many others sickness, I first doubted It was
    not true but decided to try, when I contacted this herbal physician via his
    email, I purchased herpes herbal medicine and received it within 7 days
    and used it as prescribed, I tested negative within 3 weeks of use, do not
    lose hope to contact him early If you need help, am convinced he can help you too,
    He is also special in curing 1.
    HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN
    PAPILLOMAVIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Eratosthenes)ETC,,,,,, You can also visit his website:
    http://drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com
     email him on dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete