Saturday 31 March 2012

- OZONE: MIGRANE


Migraine


Migraines are generally caused by seratonins released by red cell plateletes. Certain chemicals causes their release. A study in Italy found that 25% of migraines are also caused by the bacteria, H pylori.


Application of ozone therapy was based on the notions of a significant role of lipid peroxidation in the pathogenesis of migraine attacks. A therapy was performed in form of intravenous infusions of the ozonized physiologic solutions with ozone, concentration 1200 micrograms/l; a therapy course included 8-9 procedures.
The investigation included 68 patients: most of them had migraine without aura (64%); migraine with aura was diagnosed in 36% of cases. In the structure of aura visual disturbances and paresthesia were dominant. One patient had ophtalmoplegic migraine.
Average age of patients was 26,3 years. The women predominated over the men (71%). The frequency of migraine attack ranged from 2-3 per week to 5-6 per year. Most of the cases showed one-sided character of headache (73% of the investigated patients). In 32% of the patients paroxysms were associated with tension headache in the interictal period.
Ozone therapy was included into the complex treatment of 50 patients of the main (experimental) group.
Recommended methods of ozone therapy:
·   Intravenous drop-by-drop infusions of ozonated saline solution.
Along with neurological status, the results of treatment were evaluated on the basis of thorough examination of patients including the investigation into the cerebral neurodynamics, haemodynamics, vegetative regulation of heart rhythm, intensity of headache, anxiety, lipid peroxidation processes, antioxidant activity of blood plasma.
The results of dynamic observation have shown that the use of ozonated saline drips as a component of complex treatment increases its efficiency by 29%. The number of discharged patients with good therapeutic effect in main group (87%) was reliably higher than in control group (61%, p<0,05). The absence of non-responders among the patients received ozone therapy allows considering the latter as a reliable method of preventing resistance to the provided therapy in this contingent of patients.
Ozonated saline drips used in the interictal period ensured in 58% of the patients no migraine paroxysms within 4 to 8 months (in average 6,2 months) after their discharge from hospital. In other 19% of the patients the duration of attackless interval was limited to 3 months. However, after repeated migraine attacks, the frequency of attacks and intensity of headache were considerably less (on average 4,3+ 0,31 points according to the visual analog scale) than before the treatment.
The experience in the use of ozonated saline drips during the migraine paroxysm points out a clear correlation between the time from the beginning of headache to the point when ozone therapy was performed and its efficiency. As sooner the procedure was performed as less intensive was headache in further.
Basing on the received results it is obvious that the use of ozonated saline drips both as a component of complex treatment and as a monotherapy allows achieving a stable clinical effect in a relatively short time. The performance of repeated courses of ozone therapy with frequency 2-3 times per year allows to improve considerably the life quality of patients with migraine, significantly reduce the time of their disability.
The use of the above-mentioned methods of ozone therapy is more effective in the interictal period, but the method of ozonated saline drips can be included into the list of basic measures used for stopping migraine attack.
The efficiency of ozone therapy in the given contingent of patients was connected with the influence of the secondary products of ozone on the key pathogenetic mechanisms. The improvement of conditions for neuron's membrane function, normalization of rheological properties of blood through ozone therapy can be successfully added to immediate analgesic effect of ozonated saline drips through the interference of basic mediators of noci- and antinociceptive brain systems into the metabolism.

4 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and the best solution to Paralysis still remains herbal medicines.
    I became more convinced in herbal medicines because of NZE NJOKU HERBAL HOME.
    I have also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my grandfather who had suffered paralysis caused by stroke for eight years.
    My grandfather took herbal medicines from Nze Njoku Herbal Home as he's instructed without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within nine weeks.
    As I write this my grandfather is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact them on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no other way to get the body of herpes virus other than detoxification using natural diet or pure herbs. The health industry is a billion dollars industry - which is why the big pharmaceuticals sued Dr. Sebi the moment he discovered a 1-Week CURE FOR HERPES (Oral and Genital). Most diseases are acquired by what you eat. Even when infected by someone, it thrives because your body is receptive and filled with mucus. No disease can survive in an electric filled body. What you eat will determine how you live, how you behave, and even how it relates to you. Detoxification is the heart of ridding the body of the herpes virus. There is no other way to bring the necessary result. There are three ways to achieve this; Stop putting acidic foods into the body - if possible eat only alkaline diet, Fast daily before eating if possible for a year, Cleanse the body of toxins and acids with Nze Njoku Herbal Formula (Which also increases oxygen to cells). Feed the body with the right nutrients to repair, rebuild, and strengthen it at a cellular level and watch the body heal itself.

    Some may wonder, how long is one expected to maintain such a diet and what herbs can help you achieve all these within few weeks?

    Nze Njoku Herbal Home provides all the
    answers.

    ReplyDelete